Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Emotion Results & Reflections

Thought it would be fun to share the colors Sadie and I chose for the emotions from this post

Here are my colors (you may need to click on the picture to read the emotion).... I colored them when she wasn't near me so that she wouldn't be swayed by what I chose.

Kristen's colors.
Sadie and I only had a couple colors that matched, but many of the shades were similar.  Here are her colors...

Sadie's colors.

This was a good exercise for us... the scared, sad and nervous colors gave us a chance to talk a little bit about school.  We talked about how it's normal to feel that way when you are away from mommy and daddy sometimes, and reinforced that she is safe and we will be back to get her!

I like how she colored happy, sleepy and peaceful all the same color... that made sense to me.  :)

My favorite quote as she was painting peaceful blue... "I feel peaceful right now."  Paintbrush in hand.  One on one time with momma... peace.  :)

No comments: