Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan - My Kitchen's a Mess

I may try to keep up on my Menu Plan, but I sure don't have it all together!  This is what happens when you ignore your dishes for nearly 24 hours.

Dishes, anyone???
I don't want to ever paint a picture around here that everything is perfect.  Far.from.it!  :)  We have messes that we are constantly after - toy messes - kitchen messes - table messes - relationship messes.  Life is always about picking up (get it... picking up... heehee:) where you are, living in grace, adjusting life and moving ahead.

Speaking of grace... do you know that I managed to go a whole week without a menu plan.  I'm not sure what we ate - we didn't eat out but a couple times - and we all seemed to live!  Miracles never cease.  With that being said, here's this week's menu (I'm gonna try to do better.... really.).

MONDAY
Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup, Corn Bread, Fruit

TUESDAY
Small Group - I'm making Bean & Cheese Quesadillas

WEDNESDAY
Tacos, Chips with Guac, Fruit

THURSDAY
Tomato Bisque Soup, Grilled Cheese on Homemade Bread, Fruit

FRIDAY
Grilled Pizza, Fruit

SATURDAY
Pasta Salad with Chicken

SUNDAY
Slow Cooker Enchiladas, Chips with Salsa

I did manage to plan my menu for the next couple weeks so I can do my BIG grocery shopping on Tuesday.  I haven't managed to plan two weeks at a time since before Christmas and I think I need to get back in that habit.  I seem to do better keeping to the grocery budget when I do big shopping twice a month instead of weekly.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!  And if you have a mess to deal with... take it moment by moment!  :)  Jesus bless you!

No comments: