Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where's Waldo... or Sadie

Sadie loves stuffed animals.  Every now and then I go through and ask her to pick a couple of them that could go to a new kiddo... this is painful for her.  She has names for most of them and attachments to them... there are a few that I seem to be attached to also.  Weird how we get attached to things like that even as adults (or maybe I have more issues than I thought).

Usually these critters are stored in her baby cradle, but a couple days this week she insisted on lining them up on her bed after making it.  :)  She wanted me to take a picture of them... and of course, it wouldn't complete without her in the mix!
Where's Sadie?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute!!

PS- I love Sadie's bedding!! Where do you find all this cute bedding? LOVE IT.

Kristen said...

Andrea...
This bedding was a clearance item from Pottery Barn Kids a couple years ago... it actually has little birds on it too, but I don't think you can see them in the picture. I'm wanting to get one of those Word Wall things with the limb and bird to put above her bed.

My bedding that you saw the other night was clearance (see the trend:) from Dillard's. I didn't realize until after I put my bedding on that our bedding and Sadie's is both green... it's my favorite color, though... so I'm going with it! :)