Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Got it memorized - onto the next... Galatians 5:26

I have really been struggling with memorizing the March 1st verse I chose... even in it's shortness.  Finally I made some motions for it this morning (I am such an early childhood teacher)... usually if I can get motions for the first couple words, I'm golden.  Here it is from memory....
Job 42:2
I know that you can do all things, no plan of yours can be thwarted.  :) (emphasis mine)
I'm going to be working on Galatians 5:26 for the next couple weeks.  Normally I memorize from NIV... no particular reason other than that's what I'm used to, but I'm going to memorize this from The Message.  I really like the wording and I'll probably refer back to this verse in a future post.  Galatians 5:26 says...
We will not compare ourselves with each other as if one of us were better and another worse.  We have far more interesting things to do with our lives.  Each of us in an original.

No comments: