Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Five 4 Friday

1. TP Update... In regards to my Facebook status earlier in the week...
Aldi's TP (had to get some in a pinch today) is no substitute for Cottonelle ... but one step up from the Walgreens Big Roll that I grew up with.
After using the same roll for 3 days and still having at least another 3 days left on the roll, I must say I'm quite impressed with its longevity despite the raw buns around here.  Eric would die if he knew I were considering such a change... better get back to Cottonelle for our marriage!  :)

2.  When you think something positive about your spouse, say it!

3.  My favorite water cup right now.

Do you all have a favorite drinking cup???  I switch between this one and a glass green one.

4.  I really want to get Cole potty trained soon.  I need motivation... maybe I should reward myself with a prize for completing such a daunting task.  After all, I should have a few bucks from not buying diapers every couple weeks.  Yep, I think a prize is in order.

5.  It's about time for the great seasonal drawer/closet shift for the kiddos.  Bring it, Spring!

No comments: