Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Job 42:2

Could someone please tell me how March happened???  I am dumbfounded.  Tomorrow is my husband's 32nd Birthday and I am not nearly as prepared as I should be!  Must get myself together!

Since I'm realizing that it is March, I better post what I'm working to memorize right now.

I thought I was going to be working on Ephesians 3:20, but I think I'm going to memorize Job 42:2, instead.  Pastor Andy shared this verse this past weekend as we kicked off our series on the Trinity, specifically focusing on God the Father.  The point was that God is omnipotent, or all powerful.  Job 42:2 reads...
I know that you can do all things, and that no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
I love knowing that on my best and worst of days I can trust the heart of God.  He sees.  He knows.  He can.

No comments: