Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So Thankful

Sadie was was having trouble resting today, so in attempt to get her to sit still a little bit longer, I went in on the couch and cuddled her up.  As we watched the blizzard outside and the bare trees sway in the breeze, I listened to her thoughts on heaven, heater vents and snowflakes.  Yes, we are that deep.  ;) Eventually she snuggled into my arms a little more and fell asleep.

I couldn't help but be thankful for the moments that I get to spend just talking and loving on my kids. A lot of times I take that for granted... I get so wrapped up in the day to day nitty gritty that I forget. I've mentioned here before that I can't hold them forever, but I'm so glad that God has entrusted them to my care for these days.  I pray that Eric and I would make this time count as we raise them to love Jesus with all of their heart, soul and strength.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful!

PS- I love her name.