Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Keeping it real

Guess what!!??

Things aren't always sunshine and roses around here.  Today has been one of THOSE days.

Between Sadie going through a stage of separation anxiety and Cole going through a super-whiny-and-whimpering stage I am exhausted...this is why we only have two children.  I spent a majority of my morning trying to get a very weepy Sadie excited about a 2 hour afternoon at preschool and redirecting Cole for the 500 kazillionth to "tell me again using his big boy voice."  At 4 o'clock this evening I finally got to folding my 3 loads of laundry that had been dumped on the bed, the dishwasher loaded and the bills paid.

Some days I just want to sit in the corner, cry and pray that Dr. Pepper would come and rescue me.  I would just like to say that I am so thankful that tomorrow is a new day...

3 comments:

Kate and Dennis said...

Sending you a virtual Dr. Pepper (although I know that isn't quite the same). Hang in there!

Unknown said...

thanks for keeping it real, i pray that today is a better day & that you get a Dr. Pepper cause they are awesome! :)

Mandy said...

We need to run away this week. Like, go the library, you with a Dr. Pepper, me with a coke, and sit in opposite corners of the library and read our books...together. lol I'm feeling a bit burned out! :) Love ya!