Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Cole, I'm gonna keep you....

When we move, it takes me awhile to sort through stuff and figure out where I'm going to put everything.  Sometimes I like to switch things up from our last place... sometimes I like it the same... and sometimes I pull things out of storage that have been there for 5 years and use them in some new way.

Since our last house was a rental and we knew it would be temporary, I didn't hang much on the walls... just enough to make it feel homey.  As I've been unpacking in our new place, I've realized that this is the first time that Cole has really taken time to look at a lot of pictures.  Today as I was hanging things on our bedroom wall I unwrapped our wedding picture.

Don't we look so young???  Eric and I got a good laugh out of this!

Sweet little Cole looked at it, pointed to Eric and said, "Daddy," and pointed to me and said, "Mommy."  He looked at it a little longer as I was unwrapping other pictures and said, "Mommy, you were a princess."  Melt my heart.  I needed that after this week!  ;)