Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Togetherness

I love to watch Sadie and Cole play together these days.  I know it must be similar to how my brother and I played as children.  I am 2 years and 5 days older than my brother... Sadie is 2 years and 18 days older than Cole.  Because of her age, Sadie is the ring leader of a lot of their play, but Cole is just happy to be with her.  Don't get me wrong, they have their tiffs, but for the most part, they enjoy each other.

In the last few months they have begun...
  • playing house together
  • playing school together
  • building blocks and legos together
  • chasing each other like crazy all through the house
  • building tents
  • crafting together
They fetch each other books, snacks and Bandaids and sometimes they even do this....

Sadie and Cole chillin' in front of the TV.

and eventually there will be a day when they do this...

Me with my Brother last July celebrating the birth of his baby girl, Kate.
And that's good stuff.  I'm glad they're friends... because being friends with your siblings is one of the best gifts in the world.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Ahhhh! I love this. Especially love the photo of you with your brother.