Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

What's your shopping style???

I haven't ever been big on Black Friday sales. There is nothing appealing to me about getting up at the crack of dawn and fighting millions of people in order to save a couple bucks. PLUS... I have never even really seen anything in the ads that I just can't live without.

Since we've moved to our new city, there aren't many options for shopping, so I've started doing a majority of my Christmas shopping online. Cyber Monday... now that's what I'm talking about. I had a lovely morning shopping online in my PJ's snuggled in my big chair. I got several items checked off my list in less than a half hour and saved me a lot of $$$... bliss.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! What's your shopping flavor???

1 comment:

Kate and Dennis said...

Since I worked retail through high school, college, and even a little beyond...I can't stomach getting out in the crowds voluntarily on Black Friday either. Ugh.
I consider myself a "year-round-bargain-hunter"...by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, I usually have all my gifts purchased, save one or two people.