Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A song that takes me right to my happy place...

So... before you think I have some great new worship song that takes me right to my happy place, I have a confession to make... I love country music. It started in high school with a little Deana Carter's "Did I Shave My Legs For This." My greatest memories of that song are cruising, windows down, with my friend Jenny in her Geo Metro... that girl... her and I could sing it... and I'm pretty sure you couldn't get much cooler than us back in '99. Anyway, I'm not the classic country type, but I love the country with a groovy beat that makes you want to bust out your best moves.

I love this song... and for the record... I'm stuck on my husband... through the ups and downs... stuck like glue.

So... here ya go... getcha groove on! :)

No comments: