Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick R Treaters


I have to do a little reminiscing before I show you this years Halloween pictures. It seems like every holiday or milestone we have, I have to look back. I can't believe how much Sadie and Cole have grown! I sure love being their Mommy.

Here's Sadie on her 1st Halloween as a sweet little strawberry....


And Cole, on his 1st Halloween as a dragon... I miss those gummy smiles.


For several months, Sadie had wanted to dress like a giraffe this Halloween. Usually when she decides on something, she is not easily swayed, but the Fairy costume won over this time! Here's our little white fairy...

And here's a close up of her hair... she wanted me to make it look like Tinkerbell... I DO NOT do hair, so I felt like this was quite the accomplishment.


Cole didn't seem to care about what he would dress up as (he was more concerned about candy in his bucket), so we chose one of the only costumes we could find in his size... Superman. He was pretty cute... loved the cape.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

The white fairy and superman are too cute! You can see our little firefighter at my blog. :) Halloween is so much fun with little ones to dress up!

Melinda said...

Showed these pics of Sadie and Cole to Daniel. He said, "I want a cape!" All little boys want to be a super hero!