Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

My first review...

So... I've never done a review on Daisies 'n Dump trucks before... BUT by taking some time to shout out and tell you how much I LOVE Shutterfly, they will credit me with 50 FREE holiday cards... yet another reason to LOVE them! :)

I LOVE sending Christmas Cards and receiving them (or any card for that matter), but my favorites are by far the ones that have pics on them... cards with pictures on them make it to my refrigerator and then I smile at them all year long... a great reason to choose a photo card from Shutterfly!

This year I will be (obviously) printing Christmas Cards through Shutterfly. Next week we are going to try to get a photo that is card worthy (or maybe it will look like this) and then I'll pop it in a Shutterfly template, order it and send them off to our friends and family. Easy breezy.

Why I choose Shutterfly for photo printing:
  • They store my pics FOREVER! I never have to worry about them becoming lost in cyberspace.
  • The print quality is top notch... bright and crisp.
  • They are quick! I ordered some Photo Wall Calendars for Christmas last week and they were at my door within 2 days! That was with FREE shipping! Holla!
  • They have great offers... and send FREE things to your inbox.
Besides photo printing and Wall Calendars, I have also purchased Picture Mouse Pads through them... and you want to see the newest thing I am wanting??? Yeah, this Canvas Wall Art. Too cool! Swing over and give Shutterfly a try if you haven't... I think if you are a first time user, you even get some prints for FREE!

If you are a blogger, you can do this too! Check it out here!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Those are so much cuter than the ones at Walmart. Do they let you use professional shots or are you limited to personal, candid shots?

Kristen said...

I think as long as you have the actual photo on your computer and your photographer is okay to have it copied, then it should be able to upload to Shutterfly!?