Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menu Plan - Must Restock

*Sigh*

Well, I hadn't intended on taking a break from blogging last week, it just kinda happened. We did a little traveling last week and our trip was cut short by the stomach flu. I started feeling terrible at the end of the week and we ended up heading home so I could be in my own bed with my own bathroom... there's something therapeutic about being in your own home. I am on day number 3 of feeling crumby... but so far, no one else has come down with the ickyness. Eric has done a great job taking care of me and keeping the children alive and well while I've just laid around with my sad face.

Here's something to make us smile, though! There's nothing like a friendly game of preschool chess...


So... it's Sunday, and it's Menu Day! Quite frankly I am ready for a new start and a new week! I am also hungry... but my tummy hasn't jumped on board with that yet... at least it was easy to pick out what sounded good for the week! :)

MONDAY
Lunch - Leftovers
Supper - Pizza Noodle Bake, whatever veggie I can scrounge up before grocery day on Tuesday, Fruit

TUESDAY
Lunch - PBJ on Tortillas, Applesauce
Supper - Spicy Orange Chicken with Brown Rice, Sugar Snap Peas, Fruit

WEDNESDAY
Lunch - Leftovers
Supper - Chili & Cinnamon Rolls (if I'm operating at full speed)

THURSDAY
Lunch - Mac N Cheese with Hot Dogs, Carrots
Supper - Chicken Noodle Casserole, Salad, Fruit

FRIDAY
Lunch - Spaghetti, Salad
Supper - Penne with Mushrooms, Italian Sausage & Broccoli (don't be fooled... my kids will totally only eat the noodles out of this), Fruit

SATURDAY
Lunch - Tacos
Supper - Popcorn, Cheese, Apples

SUNDAY
Lunch- Out to Eat with Friends
Supper - Mystery Meal (that means I'm not sure what we'll be eating! ;)

This is going to be an expensive week at the grocery store! Not only is our pantry bare, but I also need household items... shampoo, conditioner, laundry detergent AND fabric softener... oh, happy day... I'm afraid I'll go over budget this week on groceries... will have to tighten up next week.

*Double Sigh*

No comments: