Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crunch, CrUnCh, CRUNCH

All of our neighbors are on the ball with their leaf raking. For the last 3 weeks they have been out there raking, raking, raking (and probably wondering when we were going to do the same)... but Eric and I have been trying to figure out why! All of the leaves just FINALLY fell out of our trees... wouldn't it only make sense to rake them after they are all of the trees??? I don't get it... but there's a lot of things in life that I don't get.

Anyway... we decided this was the weekend that all the leaves would be picked up and bagged... but not without one last trip into the yard to jump, roll and lay in the leaves.... and then itch like crazy.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

We have a leaf epidemic in our neighborhood, too. For the last few years I've held out and only raked when the last leaves fell, but then I had to rake ALL weekend, both days. [thumbs down] Now I'm one of those neighbors who rakes nearly every weekend -- but just eoungh to keep it looking maintained (<2 hours, max, generally just under the shedding trees). I no longer feel like the bad neighbor and have almost reached the point where I'm not sore the next day. I'll consider it a win.