Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

We clean up nice...

This last weekend we celebrated the marriage of our friends Lauren and Jason. Lauren was in our youth group when we first came to Augusta. Her dad was our church's pastor and we loved serving with them while they were with us here... they have become like our family and we are so grateful for them.

Here are pictures of my sweet family on the big day... Sadie was the flower girl, Eric helped officiate, I was a bridesmaid and Coley was just too cute.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I must say the kids are a pretty cute. Verdict still out on the parents. LOL! Jesus has very much blessed you both.

Love you guys,

Sami said...

AHHH! You guys look great. I love the one of you and Sadie. Glad you didn't forget to sneak in one of just you and Eric. Those are memories you'll be glad to have later.

erin said...

You guys are adorable!

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

You all do clean up nice! What fun to be part of an awesome celebration!

Kate and Dennis said...

Kristen, your family is beautiful! I love sneaking a peek at your blog now and again - too cute! And two thumbs up by the way for the Red Sox nod on Cole's helmet. Sure hope things are going better for you. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts.