Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Lovin' Sunday! :)

I absolutely LOVE summer... being outside... relaxing inside... the water... the sand... AND no rigid schedule! Here are some quick snapshots of what we've been up to so far this summer! :) Enjoy!

Sadie enjoying a round of her new favorite game... she's ALMOST as good as I am! :)
Cole's new Police Car for the pool and the lake.
Little Miss doin' her thing in the sand. By the way... no matter how cool you think the colored sand is, stick with the old faithful. :)
Coley peekin' in on his momma.
He already has the ever-so-serious TV stare down... on this day, he was so intense, he couldn't move his cheek from resting on my leg. I love cuddling with my kids.
Sadie devouring her corn-on-the-cob and me wishing it had as much nutritional value as greens.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The Lake? I seen a boat in your driveway when I was garage selling. You know we have tents. Maybe we can all go camping and boating together. You might have to.....you know what outside. HEE HEE.

Melinda said...

I love Miss Sadie's boots! And Cole is adorable! All your photos almost make me like summer. Almost. I am more of a cool-weather kind of girl. :)

Sami said...

We had the pink sand last year and it was awful. I thought maybe the green wouldn't be bad though. It would at least blend in with the grass.