Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

What's that noise???

Yesterday Sadie, Cole and I were in my bedroom changing Cole's diaper. We were all talking (well, mainly Sadie and I) and then we heard this loud crash. Since I was in the middle of taking care of some little buns, I sent Sadie in to see what the noise was about... it's always a good idea to send a child to check on a strange sound.

She quickly ran and did what I asked and quickly ran back reporting that Bubba was sitting in the high chair. I thought, "Surely not." Well, it was surely so. When I walked into the dining room here is what I found... guilty much???


I had to laugh a little bit over this because just yesterday morning as I was cleaning the kitchen I was having a prideful moment over how Cole never leaves a mess in his seat. There is never a stray cheerio or dried green bean on his cushion!!! Well, I'm afraid Mr. Cole really isn't that neat of an eater and that when we are away from the house ol' Boston is helping himself to the open buffet in the high chair. He is another mouth to feed and care for, but I think I'll keep him around as my little Dirt Devil.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

If he is still hungry send him this way. Preston leaves LOTS under his seat.
Caroline

Melinda said...

And then he can come to our house. Daniel likes to spread food ALL around. :)

Linda Born said...

Oh Kristen, so funny! Love the way you wrote this up ("it's always a good idea to send a child...). If Bubba makes it down our way to visit Melinda he may as well come on out to the farm. He can chase the barn cats.

Sami said...

The kids would love to have him around. Not so much for crums, but to eat their vegetables and everything else they don't like.