Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

How do you like your chocolate???

Those that know me well, know that I love me some chocolate... with a Dr. Pepper on the side, of course.  It is truly my guilty pleasure. Chocolate may even be my love language.  Maybe Gary Chapman needs to add an extra chapter to his book for me.  :)  Anyway... I used to be a lover of all things milk chocolate... I especially loved Milk Chocolate Bliss Squares.  Heaven in a wrapper.

Something weird has been happening to me lately, though... maybe it has to do with me becoming more grown up... I mean, I am just a few months shy of 30... maybe my taste buds are just maturing a few weeks before the big day.... for-whatever-reason I recently made the switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate (something I never thought I would do).  My chocolate change of heart happened overnight (imagine that, a girl changing her mind overnight... we'll leave that for another post).    Come to find out, Dark Chocolate Bliss Squares are my new heaven in a wrapper.  Who knew???

So, what do you prefer, milk or dark???

1 comment:

Kate and Dennis said...

Mmm. Love me some dark chocolate. Although I'm not above eating a Reese's pb cup or two - but I prefer those out of the fridge ice cold!