Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A couple things...

It's the weekend! Can I get an Yippee!? I've got a couple things in the works for this next week and wanted to invite you to join me if you are interested!!!
  • Menu Plan - This week I'm doing a freezer clean out! My goal is to see how many meals I can create with what's in my freezer! Tomorrow I'll be back with pictures of what I've found and share how many meals I can make with my freezer finds... doesn't that just sound invigorating??? The life of a homemaker... it really is the little things that are oh.so.thrilling.

    So... if you want to partake in the excitement, get your little buns to your freezer and see what you can find... then comment tomorrow on the Menu Plan post sharing what you found and how many meals you can make! :)

  • GIVEAWAY DAY! I am busy making some of these.... to give to you!!!

I became addicted to making these cute little snap hair clips before Christmas. Since Sadie can only wear so many barrettes in a day, I thought I'd make some to share with you! To enter the drawing for the hair clips, leave a comment on this post. Comments will close on Wednesday at 9AM Central Time.

7 comments:

Christa said...

Very cute!! You are so talented Kristen!

amber said...

these are so cute! i just may have to try my hand at a few of them myself!

Jenny said...

Too cute! Please enter me!!

Caroline said...

Love them, so cute!

Alyson said...

These are adorable!! You should sell them on etsy!

Unknown said...

Those are so sweet. I bet Sadie has at least one per outfit! ;)

Unknown said...

these are adorable! i make hair clips to, but not like these ones. you should open up an Etsy shop girl!