Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back in the saddle...

Ahhhhhhh... the tree is down, the laundry's nearly caught up and the dishwasher is doin' it's thing... I'm home. And it's good.

We were able to get away and spend some time with both sides of our family. It's always fun to get away from the normal every day routine. One of the highlights of the trip... squeezing in some baby therapy with my brother's little one...


Vacations can't last forever... so here we are!!! I have so much to share in the next week or so... I made a list so I don't forget. I love me a good list. :)

Speaking of lists, here's my menu plan for the rest of this week!

THURSDAY
Lunch: Hot Dogs, Blueberries, Yogurt
Supper: Pancakes with Strawberries and Scrambled Eggs

FRIDAY
Lunch: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Carrots, Fruit
Supper: Something quick...

SATURDAY
Lunch: Mini Pizzas on English Muffins
Supper: White Chicken Chili

SUNDAY
Lunch: Ranch Tilapia, Salad and Fruit
Supper: Popcorn, Cheese, Apples

Make sure to check back later this week because we are going to have a giveaway!!! I've never done that before, but it's going to be so fun... especially if you have a little girl or know one that you can spoil! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy Thursday!

No comments: