Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

She's getting SO big!!!

Every now and then I start feeling a little anxious about how quickly Sadie is getting away from me... I mean, she's practically 18 and getting ready to go off to college... well, maybe notsomuch... but she is one step closer to going to college because tonight she is sleeping without her bed rail up!!! Look at her! How is this possible... you will note, however, I have added proper padding protection and tucked that sheet in real tight - just.in.case.


Dear Jesus.... please keep my little Sadie ever so safe tucked tightly into her bed tonight.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish I could take a picture of my Daughter in her bed sleeping! LOL How do you do that? You would think I would know since she is my 3rd child. That probably answer my question!

Kelly said...

Your kids are adorable!! Priceless pictures!

MomOhrt said...

Love the pillows on the floor. I did the same thing when Sarah slept without a rail the first time.