Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Don't mess with Q-Tips

Today Sadie was trying to sneak a Q-Tip out of the jar on the counter top....

Me: Sadie, remember what Aunt Erin said about that??? (Apparently they had a little conversation about Q-Tips last week when they were spending time together.)

*No Response*

Me: Q-Tips are not safe for little girls to use. It could hurt your ear and then you wouldn't be able to hear me talking to you anymore.

Sadie: I don't want to hear anymore.

Me: Well, I guess I could cut your ears off then. (That sounds so harsh as I write this!)

Sadie: That's a good idea. Just don't cut my head off when you're after my ears.

Me: Okay. I'll try not to.

3 comments:

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

That is so funny! I love it that she was totally okay with her ears coming off. Hee Hee.

Jenny said...

Sounds like a similar conversation I've had with Samuel.

Lisa said...

You just never know what is going to come out of their mouths.