Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One of my new favorite things...

A couple weeks ago I realized that I still had Christmas money left to spend. I love saving my money to buy little things along the way instead of spending it all on one big purchase (I don't know anyone that would do that... ahem... Eric:). Anyway... when I began thinking about this Christmas money, I realized that my Birthday is coming up and I usually get a little bit of cash for turning another year older (pretty sweet set up if you ask me)... I thought to myself, "I better get this Christmas money spent before the Birthday cash flow comes in." I don't have many things that I want... I'm usually pretty content... but there's been one item on my mind for a few weeks now (and it's not a purse or shoes, believe it or not).... drum roll, please.... duh, duh, duh, duh!!!



There might be a little bit of sass in this photo... but isn't that apron adorable??? I skipped out of the store with this cute little number. AND I must say, it helps me cook better, too! :)

I must look like a woman who needs an apron, too... because about 3 days after cooking in this little ditty, I receive a Mother's Day apron from my dad and his wife... with a matching one for Sadie. Too cute. :)

6 comments:

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

I love Aprons! You look SO cute! I agree...it helps me cook better. :)

erin said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I am the type of person that needs an apron. I love to sling towels over my shoulder and am constantly wiping my hands...think of all the stuff you could put in those pockets!

Sami said...

I agree with Monica. Maybe I need an apron. I can use all the help I can get in the cooking department. Lets just say I was NOT born to cook.

Jennifer said...

It is wonderful to see you have the same love of aprons (especially vintage style) that I do! And I am happy that your Dad sent one for Sadie too! :) I still have my apron from when I was a wee little person! (It was pink with a kitty on it) I loved helping my mom in the kitchen while wearing my apron.
Thanks for sharing this photo with us!! I'm sure Eric loves his cute wife in it, too!

MamaOnTheRun33 said...

Cute apron! If you ever make it over to Hutch, you MUST check out this cute little kitchen boutique downtown called Apron Strings. It's a kitchen-lovers heaven!! :)