Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boom, Boom, Ain't it great to be CRAZY?

I'm fairly well known for loosing my keys. I've even stranded myself in my home because the keys were missing... very depressing. BUT... lately, I've been forgetting LOTS of things... loosing important things... AND this problem is DEVASTATING to an organized person!!!

Just last week, I lost my garage door opener for 4 days. 4 DAYS!!! It was terrible. I had to go in and OUT of the front door with the baby carrier (and Cole, of course), Sadie, diaper bags, my purse, groceries, etc. Every waking minute I spent scrounging around for that opener... I laid awake wondering where I could have put it... it was not fun. Hubby found my garage door Genie in his truck... and I was a happy woman again.

THEN, yesterday I went to pay for a purchase with my debit card and it was NOT IN MY PURSE. I thought I was going to develop an ulcer before I could get home to look for it... thankfully I found it in my pants pocket from church on Sunday.... I was in too big of a hurry to devour my Mother's Day cobbler from Hog Wild to return it back to my wallet. Nice.

I think I need more sleep... otherwise, I may soon be loosing my mind...

6 comments:

Christa said...

I hear ya girl....I have been doing some crazy things lately....It must be in the air or something.

Anonymous said...

Going in and out via the garage is of the utmost importantce to me. I keep my garage Geenie hooked to the top of my sun viser in between the viser and the roof of the car. I ALWAYS park in the garage, so it is not dangerous to leave it there. Like, if you were ever rolling by my house, at ANY TIME, my car would NEVER be outside. Hard to believe with how dirty it is, huh?

Jenny said...

Kristen, there's also a name for this forgetfulness called....Pregnancy brain. Hmmmm...........J/K. ;-)

Kristen said...

Oh Jenny... I WILL loose my mind if that's the case! :)

Sami said...

I'm the same way, normally organized, but will lost the most important things. My husband says I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached. He's probably right.

Melinda said...

Whoa! I was thinking the exact same thing as Jenny. Hehehe