Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

20 MINUTES

Earlier in the month I went to Topeka to visit my family. While we were there, Sadie found a pair of child sized scissors at my mom's house and thought they were the greatest thing ever. I also thought they were the greatest thing ever BECAUSE SHE SAT FOR A FULL 20 MINUTES and did nothing but cut a piece of paper into little bits. It was wonderful... I was able to do a lot of things in that 20 MINUTES.

So... when we got home what did I do??? I went to Wal-mart and purchased Sadie her own pair of Fiskars. And yes, this morning has been so crazy, that I just asked her if she wanted to use her special scissors... anything for 20 MINUTES of peace and quiet... and I figure it's good practice for her days of coupon clipping that lie ahead....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait till she cuts her own hair. They all do it. My Emily did it twice! Apparently Mommy didn't get angry enough the first time. :)

The Gayden's said...

My son decided to cut my daughters hair last summer because as he put it "SHE ASKED ME TO MOM!" So I am suprised she cuts paper so well!

Melinda said...

Oh Kristen, she looks so grown up. Every time I see a photo of her, I feel surprised that she is such a big girl and not a baby anymore. In no time at all, she will be doing all the coupon clipping for you!