Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

I can do it!




This has been a week of firsts and "I can do its!!!" I have no other choice but to post pics of two very precious children and their greatest accomplishments of the month!

Miss Sadie has decided that she likes to pick out her own clothes and dress herself these days! It only takes her about 35 minutes to get dressed (now, this is just one outfit ladies... not 5 different ensembles hoping that one of them will do for the day:) and her selections are simply outstanding. Today (pic above) she has chosen her mermaid shirt (a gift from her Papa and Bobbi), brown sweatpants and a yellow/white/coral running jacket. Normally she is very conscientious about matching... but apparently not today. :) She has also decided that she likes to use the potty by herself... we'll just say that she probably ought to just stick to dressing herself for now. :)

Cole hasn't been too terribly interested in rolling or anything of the sorts. He rolled over on Halloween day and since then has maybe rolled over a half a dozen times. He loves to cuddle (so I often times find myself holding him far more than I probably should) and apparently Sadie is interesting enough that he hasn't had much of a reason to get movin'! Anyway... Cole did some rolling this week... but check out how the big boy sits up... and the smile, to boot! Sadie better look out... her toys are fixin' to be his toys, too... he'll be on the move soon!

Enjoying these proud mommy moments and so thankful that I get to spend my days with them!

No comments: