Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things About Me

I added this on my Facebook and thought I'd post it here too! :) Have a great day!

1. I’ve broken my own tail bone (delivering Sadie) and someone else's tail bone (cheerleading accident… laugh if you want).
2. As an adult I’ve developed a fear of birds… if you went to the zoo with me, you’d know why.
3. My little girl was named after a sweet little girl I taught in school… Sadie.
4. I enjoy doing and folding laundry… just not putting it away. I’ve even considered starting a laundry business.
5. I have a really cool brother who is super talented and has skin that tans... what happened to me???
6. I love to write and read.
7. My hobby these days is clipping coupons and searching for the greatest bargains.
8. I love nothing more than hearing my children giggle.
9. My husband and I are planning his 30th Birthday trip to Boston this fall (just the two of us!!!)… I’m planning my 30th Birthday trip to somewhere sunny and sandy.
10. I want to go to Israel someday.
11. Order and organization are important to me.
12. Our baby boy, Cole, was born on 08/08/08... but not at 8:08 (a question I am frequently asked).
13. I love cooking and baking.
14. I recently started recycling and making my own house cleaners.
15. In order to be a good wife and mommy, I require time ALONE!
16. I love surprises and prizes.
17. My favorite dates with my husband are to Barnes and Noble and ballgames.
18. I come from a long line of worriers.
19. I'm starting to really enjoy history.
20. I married a 1st born and all my closest friends are 1st born.
21. Someday I'd like to be certified to teach step aerobics... mainly so I can wear the cute headset while I work out.
22. When Eric and I were first married I memorized all the Red Sox players names, numbers and positions... I need to get this years roster memorized before our trip to Boston!
23. I find pleasure in list making and crossing things off this list. Sometimes I add things to the list that I've already done just to cross them off.
24. I require something sweet after every meal.
25. One of my best childhood memories - going to the doughnut shop on Saturday's with my granpda and then riding the ponies at the park for 25 cents.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh girl, I had to laugh when reading this because we are so similar in many ways. I especially hear you about the order, organization, list making stuff...and of course the sweets after each meal. I think I developed that habit when we were in college and eating in the cafeteria every day. Good times!