Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My heart is full...

I love these girls... great day with my besties! Aren't they beautiful!?


We spent the day talking, eating, laughing and making these...


The three of us became friends back when Sadie was born... they both had baby girls that were a year older than Sadie and we learned to do life together. There is something to be said about friendships that are made when your children are young... there is authenticity in those relationships... I mean, after all, you get no sleep and spend most of the days in your pj's... you need people that love you for you! We have so many good memories together... and I'm thankful that although there are now miles between us, we can still pick up where we left off!

Oh... and here's our kiddos, too...


4 boys... 4 girls... even steven. Great day... great friends.

No comments: