Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Plan - Better Late Than Never!

Sunday's are normally my uber relaxing day of the week.... but yesterday, not.so.much. It was a fun day, but busy, which kept me from getting my menu done until today! Here's what we're having this week...

MONDAY
Lunch: Leftovers
Supper: Eric & I - DATE NIGHT and Christmas Shopping & Sadie and Cole Scrambled Eggs and Biscuits

TUESDAY
Lunch: Muffin Tin Lunches
Supper: Just the kids & me - eating my leftovers from Date Night @ Logan's - The meatloaf meal from there will literally feed me one meal and then all 4 of us at another meal. It's so yummy, too.

WEDNESDAY
Lunch: Egg Sandwiches, Carrots, Fruit
Supper: Laughing Cow Chicken, Green Beans, Fruit

THURSDAY
Lunch: Mac & Cheese with Hot Dogs
Supper: Savory Steaks & Sauce, Baked Potatoes, Fruit

FRIDAY
Lunch: Leftovers
Supper: Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Fruit

SATURDAY
Lunch: Chicken Chili
Supper: Popcorn, Cheese, Apples

SUNDAY
Lunch: Sloppy Joes, Snap Peas, Fruit
Supper: Pancakes with Berries, Eggs

Hope you week is off to a good start!

No comments: