Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Menu Plan - Christmas Week!

Christmas week is upon us!!! Can you believe it!? I am so excited... this is the first year in awhile were we have not been overbooked and in a hurry. I intentionally blocked off weekends this month to keep things a little more low key... I feel like I've been able to really soak in the season, and that is refreshing.

Last week I planned our menu for two weeks and did two weeks of grocery shopping at once (trying to see if I can knock a few bucks off the grocery bill this way)... that means this week I will only need to stop for produce and milk... and that my friends, is a beautiful thing.

Speaking of milk... I think we either need to take out stock in Braum's or purchase our own dairy cow... just sayin'.

Okay... onto what we are eating...

MONDAY
Lunch: Chicken Tetrazzini, Snap Peas, Fruit
Supper: Christmas Party - I am bringing Peanut Butter Chocolate Treats

TUESDAY
Lunch: Egg Sandwiches, Carrots/Dip
Supper: Hamburger Noodle Soup, Corn Bread

WEDNESDAY
Lunch: Grilled Ham and Cheese, Chips, Fruit
Supper: Penne w/mushrooms, Italian Sausage and Broccoli, Salad, Fruit

THURSDAY
Lunch: Leftovers
Supper: Taco Squares, Carrots/Dip, Fruit

FRIDAY
Late Lunch: Pizza
Supper: Snacks - tortilla rolls, rye bread & dill dip, carrots, celery, apple slices

SATURDAY
Breakfast: Sweet Sausage Rolls, Breakfast Bake
Late Lunch/Snacking - BBQ Meatballs, Cheese Ball with Crackers, Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Fruit

SUNDAY
Celebrating Christmas with Family... not sure what I'm making yet. :)

I'm not sure how much I'll be around here this week... we'll just kind of see how things go! If I'm not back too often, have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: