Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jumping on the Menu Plan Post Bandwagon

I've been menu planning since I've been a SAHM, but it seems to be the trend lately to post what you are eating on your blog. For some reason, I get big kicks out of hearing about what people fix... that's also where I get a lot of my ideas. In case you are like me and you like to hear what people are eating... this is what we'll be munching on for the next few days...

You should know that I can barely stand to eat breakfast (I know it's the most important meal of the day). Most breakfast foods make me gag and want to throw up. Instead, I usually find myself a snack late morning. Eric and the kids will be choosing from these breakfast items this week - oatmeal, eggs, toast with peanut butter, cereal, and banana muffins.

MONDAY
Lunch - Leftover Buffet & Tomato Slices
Dinner - Eric & I - Date Night; Kids - Grilled Cheese

TUESDAY
Lunch - Mini Pizzas on English Muffins
Dinner - Small Group Soup Night - Bring Minestrone Soup and Mac & Cheese Soup

WEDNESDAY
Lunch - PB&Banana Sandwiches or PB&J on tortillas (it's yummy, try it!)
Dinner - Ranch Tilapia, Sauteed Zucchini, Fresh Fruit

THURSDAY
Lunch - Turkey Pitas, Sliced Peppers & Hummus
Dinner - Steak, Steamed Snap Peas, Baked Potatoes and Fresh Fruit

FRIDAY
Lunch - Popcorn, Cheese Slices, Fruit Smoothies
Dinner - Tostadas and Fresh Fruit

SATURDAY
Lunch - Chicken Noodle Casserole with Mixed Veggies, Fresh Fruit
Dinner - Leftover Buffet

SUNDAY
Lunch - Meal Out
Dinner - Chicken Fajita Casserole, Chips/Salsa, Fruit

No comments: