Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Reading Plan

Some of you will remember that one of my goals before I am 30 is to read 5 books each season. I had a very successful summer reading experience and really enjoyed carving time out to do something I really enjoy... I'm slowly learning that Momma needs to make time for herself or Momma will get no time at all! :)

I so wish that I had a big stack of books to photo for you this fall... BUT as much as I love to purchase a stack of books, I'm taking the cheap route this season and either borrowing my books or checking them out from the library!

Here's what I'll be reading over the next few weeks! :)

For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
Radical by David Platt
I Will Carry You by Angie Smith
Leaving November by Deborah Raney
Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope by Mary Beth Chapman

I am taking suggestions as I prepare my winter reading list... let me know if you have any grand ideas!!!

No comments: