Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 B4 30 Update

Last June I made a list of some simple things (and not so simple things) I wanted to accomplish before my 30th Birthday. In case you're wondering... what I have done so far is in grayscale!!!

1. Learn to make homemade lemonade.
2. Teach Sadie to tie her shoes.
3. Complete reading through the Bible. I am making progress!
4. Hike a new park we've discovered and Coronado Heights.
5. Take the kids fishing.
6. Take Eric on a surprise date.
7. Get photo albums updated - this could take an eternity.
8. Bake cinnamon rolls like Cooke.
9. Save for my 30th Birthday cruise getaway with Eric.
10. Get pictures secured in Cole's baby book.
11. Invite 30 people to CrossPoint. Making progress...
12. Take a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge.
13. Get 6 hours of college credit to renew my teaching certificate. 3 are complete!
14. Read 5 books every season. (Summer season DONE!)
15. Plant perennials at our new home - Lord let us be in our new home by the time I'm 30!
16. Get a good picture of a Kansas sunset.
17. Meditate/Memorize 5 segments of scripture:
Daniel 2:20-23
Psalm 131
Deuteronomy 10:12-13
2 Corinthians 1:21-22
Isaiah 30:18
18. Make plans to travel to CO to be with Brady, Janelle and Katelyn in December or January.
19. Take 20 minutes every month to just be still. (This is probably going to be the hardest thing on my list.) - I stink at this... I told you so!
20. Learn to make homemade bread without using the bread machine.
21. Take cookies to our neighbors.
22. Play a board game I've never played before.
23. Search Goodwill for a glass cake cover for my cake plate. My friend, Shauna, actually gifted me with one from a garage sale!!!
24. Find the address of where my grandpa grew up and then find the house.
25. Take treats to the fire station and police station.
26. Research photography and picture editing.
27. Build a snowman with the kids (normally I make Eric do this because I HATE the cold).
28. Have family pictures taken.
29. Get a good photo of a church I've been wanting to take pictures of off of the highway.
30. Send two packages to our World Vision child, Vilma, this year.

I better get crackin' huh!!! June will be here again before I know it!!!

No comments: