Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pillow Talk

Eric and I are in desperate need of new pillows... AGAIN! I'm not sure why, but it seems that I've gone through more pillows in the last five years than I've used in my entire life. I've tried Walmart, Target and JCPenny's pillows (and I don't just select the cheapest one they have... although that would be my nature) but they all end up with the same problem... becoming flat as a pancake after about 3 months of use. When I was younger, my pillow would flatten over YEARS of use... about the same time our dogs pillow was too stinky for her... I would graciously give her my old pillow and I would get a new one! My pillow right now is not even worthy of dog use. As Sadie would say... "That's terrible."

Anyway, I need pillow advice. If you have a pillow that you love, LoVe, LOVE... I need to know about it! This is the week that we will sleep more soundly on a comfy, fluffy pillow! :)

1 comment:

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

We have the same issue! We seem to always be buying new pillows. Let me know if you find the perfect one! :)