Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Lions and tigers and SADIE, oh my!

Tonight the Shriner's Circus is in town! We are going to take the kids... and I'm considering seeing if they would be interested in Sadie. :) She has many talents that she could perform for them... but check out her newest stunt that I ALMOST witnessed this morning...

I was switching some laundry and left Little Missy and Coley to play in the living room. I returned just in time to see Sadie perched on a blue stool preparing to jump (the long ways) over her little brother. I busted out my best mother "eh-eh" just in time to give her a moment to think again. When I asked what she was doing... "I was just going to jump ober my wittle bruder." Yes, I'm sure you were.... AND thank God for that helmet. We may be needing it.

3 comments:

erin said...

Oh Miss Sadie! The things kids think are okay, especially before they've gotten that pesky depth-perception thing.

Melinda said...

Oh mercy! I am laughing now, but I can already see my little guy trying something similar. Lord, help us!

Jennifer said...

LOL! Sadie...it looks like the circus (or gymnastics) might be your thing!