Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

FLASHBACK

Today as I was clipping coupons I stumbled upon a coupon that caused me to have a flashback to my preteen/teen years... remember "Teen Spirit"... the deodorant that YOU HAD TO HAVE???

"Teen Spirit" is apparently no longer cool (although after some research they still carry it in Sweet Strawberry, Berry Blossom, Pink Crush, and NEW Pop Star). This deodorant better be steppin' over and making room for THE NEW Hannah Montana Anti-Perspirant by Secret.

Oh, and if that's not enough for you, they also are making Hannah Montana tooth paste, nail polish, lip gloss, body wash... and my personal favorite... Hannah Montana Drama Clean Shampoo and Conditioner. Sounds like drama to me, alright.

I'll save the coupon for you... I won't be using it.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I saw that and thought the EXACT SAME THING!!!

(Did your mom tell you I saw her in the Dick's Sporting Goods parking lot over Christmas? I love peeking in on your blog!)

erin said...

That Hannah Montana movie is coming out this week. We missed the bullet! If our girls were a year or two older I'm sure we'd be heading there as well. Little Missy wants HM stuff she sees in the store even though she's never watched a smidgen of that show. Marketing, I tell ya...