Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hubby Did What I Asked



I have been crazy busy the last couple weeks... just a few extra things on my plate that I don't normally do. Hubby has been stepping up and helping out... last night he even went to the Wal-mart to get some groceries. Did you see what he brought home??? ELEVEN tomatoes! What on earth??? I had to check my list... yep, I wrote ELEVEN tomatoes... I think I need more sleep because we really only need one!

I got tomatoes, I got tomatoes, I got tomatoes, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!!!

Oh... and PS... do you like how hubby color coordinates the grocery list??? Pink items in the front of the store, blue items in the middle and green at the back... I think I may be rubbing off on him! :)

3 comments:

Eric Franklin said...

Rubbing off on me? I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure that it has to do with getting out of Wal-Mart as fast as I can.

Sami said...

Those tomatoes actually look really good. I can't get my husband near Wal-mart when he's not working. I can hardly blame him.

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

I loved the movie reference...wasn't it little rascals? :)

I think those tomatoes look tasty. How sweet of your hubby to do the shopping. Mine is not hip on that! He will drop things off for me though. :)