Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

HIGH/low

it's a high/low bloggy day... the great things going on these days AND the not so great... we'll start low so we can end on a happy note!

low:
-eric started puking tonight... isn't that lovely? i haven't been within 12 feet of him for the last 5 hours. i'm a terrible nurse (seriously). pray his recovery is quick and that the lord places his protection around the rest of our tummies.
-my baby boy is going to be fitted for a cranial helmet to reshape his head from the side he's favored in his sleep... more to come on this.
-my grandpa's health is declining... it makes me very sad and concerned for so many i love.

HIGH:
-the lord has gone a head of us for cole's helmet. he is providing the money we need for this expense... confirmation that this is what we are to do. we are so grateful for the children's charities that have supported us and for some very gracious families that have given out of love.
-i enjoyed some good time to myself tonight... maybe it will recharge me to be a better nurse tomorrow!?
-i paid bills tonight and it didn't even make me grouchy... that may be a first.
-both of my children went to bed tonight without a hassle!
-i serve with some amazing women in mops... i'm going to be at a meeting in the morning and i know the mops meeting is entrusted to some very reliable women (i love you, girls!).

hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh sister, I am thinking of and praying for your family. So glad to hear that the Lord provided for the helmet expenses. He is faithful!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you.