Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This was timely

Tomorrow is our big day!  Sadie starts Kindergarten... I know everyone says it, but it's true - I can hardly believe this day is here.  Tonight I was reading from my Jesus Calling book and today's passage came at a good moment...
Accept each day just as it comes to you.  Do not waste your time and energy wishing for a different set of circumstances.  Instead, trust Me enough to yield to My design and purposes.  Remember that nothing can separate you (or Sadie) from  My loving Presence; you (and Sadie) are Mine.  (italics mine... but wouldn't that have been over the top cool if Sadie's name had been in my book tonight!?)
Part of this excerpt is from Isaiah 43:1... I'm going to work on memorizing this week!
Isaiah 43:1
"But now, this is what the Lord says - he who created you, he who formed you: "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine."

No comments: