Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Menu Plan - and other ramblings

Hey everyone!  With the exception of what I'm memorizing for the last part of April and maybe a new recipe, this will probably be all you hear from me this week!  Can we say CRAZY???  This is a very busy week at CrossPoint as we prepare for the weekend and I decided that a quick out of town trip for the kids and I would somehow fit nicely into the end of week schedule.  :)  To keep myself in line and on task lately I have been brain dumping (doesn't that sound lovely) everything I need to do in a notebook... instead of having 10 million lists laying all around, I keep everything in one place.  See how dirty and wrinkled it is... that is a sign of production.  Glorious.


Here's what we are eating this week -

MONDAY
Burrito Bowls, Chips/Guac, Fruit

TUESDAY
Small Group - I'm bringing cheese, meat and crackers

WEDNESDAY (eating together at lunch)
Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese, Carrots, Pineapple

THURSDAY
Eat Whatever, Whenever!

FRIDAY
Salad Bar -  lettuce, cheese, boiled eggs, grilled chicken, carrot, cucumber, tomato

SATURDAY
BLT's, chips, fruit

SUNDAY
Easter with the Family

One last thing before I go, have you tried these???


They are so yummy... Coconut M&Ms.  Eric would totally tell you they taste like suntan lotion... since he's tried it and all.... but I must say they are a little piece of heaven here on earth.  Plus, they make me feel like I'm on the beach somewhere instead of 40 degree weather.  Have a wonderful week!  AND Happy Easter....

He is risen, indeed!

2 comments:

Kate and Dennis said...

Oh, coconut M&M's....BEST.THING.EVER. I'm lucky they don't package those in the big bags...otherwise I'd be in an M&M coma ;)

Shauna said...

Logan would say exactly the same thing about the coconut M&M's! He hates coconut because it reminds him of eating suntan lotion flavored fingernails. I don't blame him... that does sound disgusting. But I love me some coconut!