Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Five 4 Friday

  1. Who knew Coronado Heights was in the middle of Kansas???  Pretty amazing... we went on a family outing there last weekend before some crazy winds picked up.

There were ladybugs all over this place... Sadie loved having them crawl all over her... are we related??!!
  1. Eric is outside putting together a play set for the kids (the kids are "helping").  They are so excited!  It's good to be in a place where I feel God is going to plant us for a while!  
  2. Tonight is pizza and movie night... wonderful wonderment... I so enjoy having us all together and snuggled up.  I am truly blessed.
  3. I've been working with 8th graders at a local school for the past couple weeks presenting the Abstinence Program... it's been so much fun just being with them and sharing about making healthy life choices.  Wish I could be part of their support system more regularly.
  4. I really need to get on my Spring Book List.  My 30 B4 30 is fixing to wrap up and I still need to finish 2 winter books (along with multiple other things on my list). Thirty's a comin'!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: