Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

100th POST edition

Today is my 100th post! To celebrate, I thought I'd share one of the most incredible things that has recently happened to me as a stay at home mom!!! Drum roll , please....

After not taking naps for a little over a year, SADIE HAS STARTED NAPPING AGAIN! Are you doing your happy dance??? I don't know how it happened, but during rest time over the last 2 or 3 weeks, she has fallen asleep half of the time! Maybe it's from playing outside more or a growth spurt, but she sleeps! Incredible.

Only one problem - I find myself not knowing what to do while everyone sleeps here! So today, I took some pics of them resting (because one of these days I'm not going to be able to sneak in on them and snap pics of their sweet sleeping faces)... and next, I get to go clean the bathrooms! My life is so glamorous!


2 comments:

Melinda said...

Too sweet. Look at their precious faces! Hip hip hooray for Sadie napping again!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful sleeping beauties! Thanks for posting these gorgeous photos of the kiddos!