Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan - Lovin' Summer

Happy Monday, Everyone!!!  It's a beautifully hot June day... love!  There are about three months out of the year where I am not cold, and this is one of them!   I also like that Iced Tea and Water sound better than soda (or at least that's what I'm telling myself)... and this blue polish makes me want to spin cartwheels across the lawn.


Feet are funny, BUT June really is wonderful!

Here is what we'll be eating this week!

MONDAY
Pizza Noodle Bake, Salad, Fruit

TUESDAY
Baked Chimichangas, Carrots/Dip, Fruit

WEDNESDAY
Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Fruit

THURSDAY
Shrimp Skewers over rice, Fruit

FRIDAY
Taco Squares, Chips/Guac, Fruit

SATURDAY
Pasta Salad, Fruit

SUNDAY
Biscuit Pizza, Salad, Fruit

Hope you're having a lovely day!  Off to blow up a whale pool and then spending the afternoon tanning this white girl up!  :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oooohhh, so jealous. I love how the summer sun can warm you all the way to the core. (I'll casually overlook the part about how my nose beads up with sweat in mere minutes.)