Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan - Time to chill...

What a week...

After a couple days of this...


a weekend of school events, birthday's and services...

it's time to start a new week!

Here's what we'll be eating...

MONDAY
Spaghetti, Corn and Fruit

TUESDAY
Small Group... What to bring, what to bring???

WEDNESDAY
Hamburgers, Ranch Fries, Fruit

THURSDAY
Burrito Bowls, Chips/Guac, Fruit

FRIDAY
Pizza Bake, Salad, Fruit

SATURDAY
Mexi Mac, Green Beans, Fruit

SUNDAY
Angel Chicken (bumped from last week), sauteed zucchini and mushrooms, fruit

AND... one last thing... check out what I found on Mother's Day... is this not crazy beautiful.  I have never seen such huge blooms in my life... LOVE.

 



 Our roses are fixin' to do their thing, also!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those flowers are so pretty! i wish i could grow things, but I kill every plant I try to grow. :) I can only grow humans! :)