Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Day of...




Today marked a milestone for us... Sadie started her 1st day of preschool! She was so excited and enthusiastic... that it made it sooooooo much easier on me to take her. She is one of the bravest little girls I know (I think she gets that from me... HA!). The little stinker even wanted walk up to the building by herself (I think not!)... what's next riding the City Bus alone??? *sigh*

Her highlights of the day... being the "cup helper" at snack time, talking about the weather during calendar, playing outside, and playing with the doll house. When I went to pick her up she ran out saying, "It's my first day!!!!" She loved it. I think we'll go back! ;)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angel said...

I'm so glad the first day was a success!!

Jenny said...

I love how excited she is for school. She is so cute in her "first day" picture. :-)

Melinda said...

Oh, what a blessing! She is adorable.

Sunflower-Family said...

I can't believe how much of a little girl she has become. I still remember meeting her as a little fiesty tot with pigtails. So cute!