Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Rock City...


We picnicked and hiked Rock City yesterday. All of us had a great time! I am really enjoying this time of life... both kids are walking, drinking and feeding themselves... I am feeling a new sense of FREEDOM... and with freedom comes new adventure.

Cole peeking through the doughnut hole rock.
Sadie climbed all the way through the rock. :) She was totally into climbing EVERYWHERE.
Cole shouting, "Yay!" He also kept saying, "Rock. Big." AND yes, they were GIANT rocks!

Sadie on top of the world...

All three of them enjoying the view...


Sweet Cole picking some flowers for his mama...


I just like this pic...


Proof that I was, indeed, on the adventure... We were cracking up taking this pic because we totally bonked heads getting ready and posed. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun day!! :) I'm glad you got to go visit rock city and let the kids go exploring! Thanks for sharing the fun with all of us reading your blog! Made me smile!

Melinda said...

I love it! Very cute photos. Looks like a fun afternoon trip.