Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I feel like a Middle Schooler

I have soooo much to tell you about the last month that it makes me want to hold your hands, jump up and down and squeal like a jr. high girl... the problem is that I can't type fast enough to get it all out in one sitting AND I have absolutely no idea where to start. SOOOO.... I'll be giving it to you in bits and pieces over the next few days... in between packing boxes that is... that's right!!! We're taking a huge leap of faith and moving to the great city of Salina, Kansas. :) Life is never boring with Jesus.

For now, check out this talent.


Thanks for not giving up on Daisies 'n Dump Trucks... we're back... and more exciting than ever! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What an adorable photo!! LOVE IT!
So excited to be "neighbors" and get to see you all more often! I love your "life with Jesus is never boring." You should put that on a T-shirt for church!
Love and hugs...praying for you all in this transition!