Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Growing...

Back in May we planted these guys....
Garden in May.
 When you plant it's so difficult to envision those little plants growing into monsters.  But they do....
Garden in July.
More happy garden... last year's compost rocked the garden this year!
I think I need more space next year!  We have had so much fun this year keeping our eye out for new fruits.
Cole checking on the pumpkin.
I may or may not go out to check on my garden 2-3 times a day.  I mean, you never know what can pop up in a few hours... and it's just.so.exciting. to find something new!  And this guy....

I sleep outside at night protecting him from any melon thieves that may be in the area.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna have a garden like this someday! But, I have some issues w/ growing anything but humans. My goal one day is to have a great garden, yours looks awesome!

Melinda said...

How much fun! I need to take some gardening lessons from you. Our few tomato plants and cucumbers have not fared well this summer. Perhaps because I am not as attentive to them as you are to your beautiful garden!